Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Great Rapp

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great RappFebruary 16, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Kill Shot (Mitch Rapp) (Kindle Edition)
I don't see how anyone can give Flynn less than 5 stars on any of his work. I've read all his books, most several times. I've enjoyed "Kill Shot" and "American Assassin" because we readers get a chance to explore the psyche of our evovling hero, Mitch Rapp, as he becomes the go-to operative he is "now." Flynn also is able to flesh out secondary characters. My only complaint might be the abrupt ending, but I did read the book in a day and wanted more (I'm reading some older novels again). If you're new to the series, AA or this book would be good places to start, and I have to wonder if the films will begin with this sequence. (Any ideas on the actor?) I thoroughly enjoyed the writing style, the plot, the characters, and everything else Vince Flynn did here. And may I wish him a full recovery as well! Bravo! For plot details, please see my blog. Tracy L. Karol

No comments:

Post a Comment